Tamar River Sailing Club
The Tamar River Sailing Club welcomes prospective new members. If you would like to learn more about joining this friendly club, then please feel free to come along to the clubhouse and find out more about us. We are always open on a Wednesday and Friday evening (7-10pm) and this is usually a good time to meet up with other members and find out what we are about. We are also open on a Monday evening when yacht racing is on and a Sunday afternoon between 4-8pm in the sailing Season. (3-7pm in Winter).
To become a member you will need to:
- Complete three visits to the clubhouse (which must be verified in the visitor book by a Full Member)
- Complete and return the membership form which can be downloaded or obtained from the Clubhouse. Your form will need to be displayed on the club notice board for at least days prior to the next committee meeting.
- For our Membership Application Form see bottom of page.
- Once approved you will be invoiced according to the membership required.
- When payment has been received your membership card and bar vouchers will be issued.
- (Mooring membership requires completion of separate Mooring Application form – see Mooring Section on website).
The Membership Categories are as follows and run for 12 months from 1 January each year. Joint memberships include children up to 18 years old (Family) and the main holder is entitled to voting rights. All classes of membership (excluding cadets) include £50 Bar /Food Vouchers.
Joint Memberships 2021:
Mooring* Holder Full & Partner (includes tender storage) £333*
Sailing Full & Partner (includes optional tender storage for yachts) £223
Dinghy Full & Partner (includes Dinghy storage) £223
Family (includes children under 18, but not dinghy or tender storage) £173
Joint (Shore) £134
Single Memberships 2021:
Mooring* Holder Full (includes tender storage) £291*
Sailing Full (includes optional tender storage for yachts) £181
Dinghy Full (includes Dinghy storage) £181
Shore (Single) £92
Cadet. (No bar vouchers) £15
- Please note that Mooring Members additionally pay for mooring rental fees an extra £175 for 20’ boat (£5 extra per foot LOA for longer boats), and Mooring Maintenance costs (currently £200). There is a New Members Joining Fee of £20
Or use our email form.