Tamar River Sailing Club
The Tamar River Sailing Club welcomes prospective new members. If you would like to learn more about joining this friendly club, then please feel free to come along to the clubhouse and find out more about us. We are always open on a Wednesday and Friday evening and this is usually a good time to meet up with other members and find out what we are about. We are also open on a Monday evening and a Sunday afternoon between 3pm and 6 pm in the Season.
To become a member you will need to:
- Complete three visits to the clubhouse (which must be verified in the visitor book by a Full Member)
- Complete and return the membership form which can be downloaded or obtained from the Clubhouse. Your form will need to be displayed on the club notice board for at least days prior to the next committee meeting.
- Download Membership Form CLICK HERE
- Once approved you will be invoiced according to the membership required.
- When payment has been received your membership card and bar vouchers will be issued
The Membership Categories are as follows and run for 12 months from 1 January each year. Joint memberships include children up to 18 years old (Family) and the main holder is entitled to voting rights. All classes of membership (excluding cadets) include £20 Bar /Food Vouchers.
Mooring* Holder Full & Partner (includes tender storage) £297
Full & Partner (includes dinghy storage or optional tender storage for yachts) £187
Family (includes children under 18, but not dinghy or tender storage) £137
Joint (Shore) £98
Mooring* Holder Full (includes tender storage) £258
Full (includes dinghy storage or optional tender storage for yachts) £148
Shore (Single) £59
Please note that Mooring Members additionally pay for mooring rental fees an extra £165 for 18’ boat (£5 extra per foot LOA for longer boats), and Mooring Maintenance costs (currently £130). There is a New Members Joining Fee of £20
Or use our email form.